Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why Why Tell Me Why

I bought “Rich dad-retire young retire rich” yesterday. Rich dad’s series are some of the books that I like reading during my free time because it inspired me of how a life could live, which is how to live rich.

I just covered the 1st chapter which is talking about the leverage of our mind. It says that the power which drives one to retire young is not because he/she knows how to do it, is because, deep inside his/her mind, the reasons why he/she want to retire young and rich are very strong. This is true, I think. If someone doesn’t know why he wants to be rich, everyday just talks about how to be rich, talking of venturing a business, talking of being a big boss, talking of he would get rich even though he failed badly in examination and so on. For me, these are nonsense. They don’t make any sense to me, because the person who is saying this, his hands are doing nothing, his buttock is sticking to the chair and he is not going anywhere, just talks, opens his big mouth.

So, why I want to retire young and retire rich?
The answer for first why would be, ever since I knew that, people go for job because of money, people go for money because of living, I noticed that my parents have quarrelled about living for years, even until now. Frankly speaking, I hate this happens. I knew that, I must do something to change my family condition.

My mom has been working for nearly 30 years, and my dad working for his own, owning a small construction company. Both of them have worked very hard for decades, and after giving birth to three of us, my brother, sister and me, I think they have working harder and harder since then, for our living. My mom is an employee, and my dad is a self-employer, but, after years of hardworking, they are still working! I don’t want to be like them, honestly. I want to live freely with my love ones, and pay bills without feeling any burden. This is my second why.

Even though I am not in a relationship officially, nor I am married, I know that if I am in love with someone, and I am financially in trouble, it would make our relationship bad. We may quarrel for the living, for money, even if something minor happened, we might just quarrel. I do not want the scenes happened in my house replay again in my future. This would be my last why.

Hope all this whys will eventually taking off my doubtfulness and laziness, and drive me to retire young and retire rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment